A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazih Moufarrij:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazih Moufarrij is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazih Moufarrij, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moufarrij graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moufarrij has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazih Moufarrij FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nazih Moufarrij practice?
- Dr. Nazih Moufarrij has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazih Moufarrij practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.