ARROGANT show details ARROGANT
by May 22nd patient on Nov 30th, 2015

The Dr. made me feel insignificant. didn't listen or believe me and I left in disbelief, confusion and most of all, alot of pain! But i will go back after 6mos to see why my hand is still broken ( in definition; does NOT work ) after a minor carpal tunnel surgery!!!

Jun 20th, 2015

Highly recommend!!

Outstanding Dr. show details Outstanding Dr.
May 8th, 2015

He diagnosed my problem at my first appointment after my previous neurosurgeon had missed the problem for four years. He takes his time at my appointments, makes sure I have all of my questions answered and is an extremely skilled surgeon.

May 5th, 2015

He is amazing...

Seek other surgery council. show details Seek other surgery council.
Jan 14th, 2015

I would not recommend - a standard surgery for spinal stenosis L4 & L5 did not go any where near what was outlined. After surgery complications - still dealing with a year later. Having to obtain other surgery council for new problems that were not there before original surgery.

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
by Amanda E. on Sep 19th, 2014

I went to Dr. Mouffarji for a 3rd opinion and he decided I needed to have an ALIF and gave me great odds that this surgery would help me. That was 18 months ago and I have had nothing but problems since. The 3 appointments I had with him, he was very short, not sympathetic for how I was feeling or my concerns. I went back to see him almost 3 months after surgery due to having increased pain and having other issues occur due to having the surgery and he was in the room for maybe 5 minutes after waiting for over an hour, and all he would say is, "It's nothing surgical!" After that I could get nowhere with his office. While I was in the hospital after surgery he only came to check on me once, but acted like he didn't even want to be there. I defiantly would never go back to him and I highly recommend people to go find a different surgeon. I have a friend who recently went to him, against my warnings, for a different condition and she is having same issues with him. Two different people, two different conditions, two different surgerys, same DR and same outcome.

LP Shunt placement show details LP Shunt placement
Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Moufarrij is a very skilled surgeon and I was lucky to have him as my surgeon, I will return to him if the need arises and I would recommend him to anyone. Although, I was disappointed in his lack of compassion for the pain I was in before and after surgery. Before and after my surgery he dismissed the pain I was in and wrote me off as being extra sensitive, it was not until the two week post op appointment that I actually felt like he took me even a bit seriously but by that time I was already suffering from severe depression triggered by my pain levels.

by Thankful Mom/Grandma on Jan 18th, 2013

Dr. Moufarrij took care of a brain anuerysm I had and even made sure not to shave my head more than needed. (made a very thin shave line only where they were to cut my skull open) Thanks to him, I didn't even need to stay in ICU for the full 24-48 after surgery because I was doing so well! I trusted this man with my life, and would so again.

Nov 7th, 2012

Great Dr. alot experience on his fieldsee his work

excellent and skilled surgeon show details excellent and skilled surgeon
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Moufarrij will not rush a patient into surgery ( except for emergencies. )He takes time to explain your condition andand gives other options to consider when possible.

Mar 8th, 2010

This Dr. is truly a rock star. He literally saved my life. You couldn't ask for a better, caring man. Kansas is blessed and lucky to have such a talented Dr. Dena Daugherty

Nov 2nd, 2009

Had a brain surgery to fix my epilepsy by Nazih, and now take more meds before the surgery, and have had 20 seizures in the past few months!

by Dena Daugherty on Jun 16th, 2009

The man is great! Wichita is lucky to have such a talented Dr. He literally saved my life! He and Dr K Reddy are rock stars! DD