Dr. Nazim Ameer MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Camden, DE

3.4

February 17th, 2017
Worst experience ever!!! So rude an uncaring!

January 19th, 2013
MENINGITIS ALERT
This is one of the clinics currently using steroids with meningitis- my father-in-law is on of the cases in our state that got meningitis injection from this doctor.

January 19th, 2013
MENINGITIS ALERT

April 29th, 2012
blank
He is a very nice doctor very quick in and out except your first app. is usually a hour long.

April 29th, 2012
blank

September 19th, 2011
Dr. Ameer is a great doctor. He's very knowledgeable of his craft, easy to talk to and very professional.

March 9th, 2011
This doctor should not advise addictive pain pills for friends who have not seen him at his office.Hope he loses his license for this.....

March 9th, 2011

February 27th, 2010
I was involved in a work accident in 2001 and have been seeing Dr Ameer on a monthly basis. He was probably the 5th doctor I saw after my accident.Every other Doctor was unable to help me as far as my pain was concerned. Dr Ameer accepted me as a patient and had a real compassionate and sensere motivation toward managing my pain.He takes the time to understand your condition as well as concerns.His professional attitude and care are second to none, He has gained my trust,( something that is hard to come by after two failed major surgeries).His skills and brilliance in understanding what is needed to control and manage pain are truly excellent. I would recommend his service to anyone that is in need of pain management both before and after surgery. In fact I would consult him prior to getting any operation as he may be able to help you to the extent as to where you may not need surgery.Every case is different and should be treated as such.

February 27th, 2010