A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazim Khan, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Khyber Medical College University Of Peshawar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazim Uddin Azam Khan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nazim U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Nazim Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nazim Khan practices Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Raleigh Cardiologists.