A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazim Khan, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Khyber Medical College University Of Peshawar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazim Uddin Azam Khan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nazim U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Nazim Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nazim Khan practices Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Raleigh Cardiologists.