A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazir Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazir Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chaudhary has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazir Ahmad Chaudhary MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nazir A. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Nazir Chaudhary has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nazir Chaudhary practices Psychiatry near Chester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.