A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazir Hakmeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazir Hakmeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakmeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hakmeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazir Hakmeh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nazir Hakmeh practice?
- Dr. Nazir Hakmeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazir Hakmeh practices Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians.