A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazir Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazir Memon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Memon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Memon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazir Memon, FACP, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Memon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazir Ahmed Memon FACP, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nazir A. Memon practice?
- Dr. Nazir Memon has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazir Memon practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Clifton Park, NY.
See Clifton Park Internists and Clifton Park Geriatric Doctors.