A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazir Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazir Memon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Memon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazir Memon, FACP, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Memon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazir Ahmed Memon FACP, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nazir A. Memon practice?
- Dr. Nazir Memon has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazir Memon practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Clifton Park, NY.
See Clifton Park Internists and Clifton Park Geriatric Doctors.