A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazish Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazish Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ahmad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazish Ahmad DO is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nazish Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Nazish Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazish Ahmad practices Hematology & Oncology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Oncologists.