A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazish Islahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazish Islahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazish Islahi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Islahi graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Islahi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Baylor Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazish Saeed Islahi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nazish S. Islahi practice?
- Dr. Nazish Islahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nazish Islahi practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.