Family Practitioner
9101 N Central Expy
Ste 300
Dallas, TX 75231
214-363-2305
Locations and availability (1)

|  TPAS Supervisor  |  show details
by Pamela K. on Sep 11th, 2013

I have had Dr. Islahi since she begin her practice. My daughter went to her and her bedside manner is outstanding! I really appreciate her sense of humor and compassion that she has for her patients.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

My daughter and I have been Dr. Nazish Islahi's patients for over ten (10) years. She has always been friendly, courteous, and professional. My daughter was 5 years old and wearing her new pink boots on her first visit, and Dr. Islahi still asks her about the pink boots every now and then. I find it very unique that our PCP knows us as people and not just "charts". (ps... we have never had a problem with any of our prescriptions and there have been many over the years for one reason or another. This comment added due to the anonymous comment above). JSM & JCM 02/25/11

|  I'm A New Person  |  show details
by Janet Davis on Nov 5th, 2010

Thanks to Dr. Islahi, I truly am a different person than I was this time last year. She's taken a very proactive approach in dealing with health issues I let hang on too long. My life has opened up as my health has improved. It's great to have a doctor who acts like a member of my team, not an authority figure telling me how to live.

|  Excellant Physician  |  show details
by The Mabry Family on Dec 1st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Nazish Islahi for over 8 years. She is super and such a nice person. She has at one time been the "Family" Dr. of four generations of my family. We all love her and greatly appreciate her for her love, care and attention to our health. You can't go wrong with this physician.