Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

New Patient show details New Patient
by Melissa P. on Apr 2nd, 2016

Dr Navish Islahi is very professional and knowledgeable. She was able to work a visit in on same day of call and also book a second appointment in the same week. She is a "top notch" physician and I highly recommend.

Dr. Islahi, an Excellent Family Medical Practitioner show details Dr. Islahi, an Excellent Family Medical Practitioner
by Brannon Perkison on Dec 11th, 2014

Several visits in, we've been exceptionally pleased with Dr. Islahi. She is very efficient, always on time, and yet still manages to interact very well and very personably with you. I couldn't recommend a Doctor more highly than her.

TPAS Supervisor show details TPAS Supervisor
by Pamela K. on Sep 11th, 2013

I have had Dr. Islahi since she begin her practice. My daughter went to her and her bedside manner is outstanding! I really appreciate her sense of humor and compassion that she has for her patients.

I'm A New Person show details I'm A New Person
by Janet Davis on Nov 5th, 2010

Thanks to Dr. Islahi, I truly am a different person than I was this time last year. She's taken a very proactive approach in dealing with health issues I let hang on too long. My life has opened up as my health has improved. It's great to have a doctor who acts like a member of my team, not an authority figure telling me how to live.

Excellant Physician show details Excellant Physician
by The Mabry Family on Dec 1st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Nazish Islahi for over 8 years. She is super and such a nice person. She has at one time been the "Family" Dr. of four generations of my family. We all love her and greatly appreciate her for her love, care and attention to our health. You can't go wrong with this physician.