Dr. Nazleen Bharmal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nazleen Bharmal?

August 12th, 2012

Kind and Thorough

I'm surprised that anyone would give Dr. Bharmal a poor review. She is extremely attentive and kind. In fact, she is the best doctor I've ever met, which is saying something because I come from a family full of doctors. Some of the issues I was seen for required visits to specialists, but I found her follow up and detailed explanations were much more helpful than the specialist visits. I always left her office feeling better, even when my health news was not great. Highly recommended.

June 13th, 2012

caring, great follow-up

I went to Dr. Bharmal because she was part of the UCLA women's health clinic and had available appointment times that fit my schedule. I found her to be extremely thorough with my medical issues and with the physical exam. she explained things to me in layman terms and I appreciated the time she took to go over my questions. Dr. Bharmal and her staff followed up with me on several test results. My follow-up appointments have also been similar in experience. I'm so happy to have found a wonderful doctor in LA.

March 30th, 2012

Could NEVER recommend Dr. Bharmal to anyone. I found her behavior to be unpredictable and abusive - unprofessional at best. For me she was recklessly dismissive and some of her responses to questions or requests for referrals were outrageous. She didn't appear interested in getting to the bottom of symptoms, she knee-jerked to a prescription and/or told me to live with almost every complaint I had without any diagnostics. If I could rate her zero stars, I would as her level of care for me was very low, even reckless and negligent. I found that she has no regard for her oath, "First do no harm..."

July 28th, 2014