A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazli Erbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazli Erbay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Erbay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazli Erbay MD is a female Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Nazli Erbay practice?
- Dr. Nazli Erbay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nazli Erbay practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.