A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazli Erbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erbay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erbay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazli Erbay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Erbay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazli Erbay MD is a female Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Nazli Erbay practice?
- Dr. Nazli Erbay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nazli Erbay practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.