A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazli Gulab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazli Gulab is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazli Gulab, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulab graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gulab has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazli A Gulab MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nazli A. Gulab practice?
- Dr. Nazli Gulab has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazli Gulab practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.