A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazli Gulab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazli Gulab is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulab
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gulab Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazli Gulab, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulab graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gulab has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazli A Gulab MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nazli A. Gulab practice?
- Dr. Nazli Gulab has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazli Gulab practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.