A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazly Montano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazly Montano, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazly Montano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- infectious diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Montano graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Montano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazly Cecilia Montano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nazly C. Montano practice?
- Dr. Nazly Montano has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazly Montano practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.