A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazmul Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazmul Haque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazmul Haque, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Haque has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haque accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nazmul Haque practice?
Dr. Nazmul Haque practices Internal Medicine near Highland Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Highland Park Internists.