Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nazneen Ahmed
Dr. Nazneen Ahmed, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Harlan, KY, with another office in Warren, MI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Harlan ARH Hospital, Summers County Arh Hospital and Harlan ARH. She speaks English.
Dr. Nazneen Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nazneen Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlan, KY.
Dr. Mohammad Samih
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Harlan, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Georges Damaa
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Harlan, KY 0 mi10
Dr. Amir Ahmad
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Harlan, KY 0 mi33