A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazneen Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazneen Desai is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazneen Desai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Desai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazneen Salenbnai Desai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nazneen S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Nazneen Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nazneen Desai practices Pediatrics near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Conyers Pediatricians.