Dr. Nazneen Quadri MD Patient Reviews

August 14th, 2013
Unprofessional
I had Dr. Quadri as my daughters pediatrician for about a year, she seemed to be an okay okay doctor. Then I took in a foster child and she was against seeing him because he was not my real son. I was completely appalled by this, I fell as though she was discriminating this poor boy because he was not "mine." We had all legal paper work and everything. This was extremely rude and unprofessional. My sister also left her practice for the same reason and have had friends who went to her and have switched....I would not recommend her for your child/children!

June 26th, 2011
Dr. Quadri is a wonderful doctor. I would refer anyone to her! She is very soft spoken and just easy to fall in love with. Dr. Quadri is also always there for you with the best advice! We just love her, we now have two generations of patients from our family who has made her their peidatrician.

May 1st, 2011
Wonderful!
For anyone who is looking for a pediatrician, "Dr.Q" is it! She is wonderful and treats every patient with empathy and respect as well as the parents. I have a child with several chronic health issues, and Dr. Quadri has been there for my son and I through the whole ordeal! She is not just a doctor who will see you, make a diagnosis, prescribe antibiotics, and let you be on your way; she is one who will target the problem, refer you to others that may be necessary to fix the problem, and follows up personally with you and the other physicians as she should! I just love her, and I couldn't ask for a better pediatrician!

March 3rd, 2011
Amazing Doctor
She's the best Doctor in the whole world.

April 30th, 2010
ohio guy
this lady is crazy you cant understand half of what she says and is a crummy misinformed doctor warning be very carefull suppying her with info about yourself it may become avvailable via the internet without your consent.