A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazneen Talukder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazneen Talukder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talukder graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Talukder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazneen Mohua Talukder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nazneen M. Talukder practice?
- Dr. Nazneen Talukder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nazneen Talukder practices Pediatrics near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Allen Pediatricians.