A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naznin Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naznin Mahmood is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naznin Mahmood, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mahmood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naznin A Mahmood MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Naznin A. Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Naznin Mahmood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naznin Mahmood practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurologists.