Dr. Nazrul Islam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nazrul Islam?

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr Islam is the best!! I drive 4 hours to see him.

Exceptional Doctor. Strongly recommend

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Highly Recommend

Posted on January 15th, 2015

On my first visit Dr. Islam spent over an hour with me. I was so incredibly impressed. He is a great listener, very compassionate, and you can tell he really cares about helping his patients. He was incredibly thorough with his assessment and had already spent time reviewing my history prior to my appointment. I highly recommend him! I should note, that to get an appointment you email the office a form that is available on their website. They were very quick to respond and answer questions, and once Dr. Islam decided to take me as a patient I had an appointment within the week.

finally

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

Finding Dr. Islam was the luckiest thing to ever happen in my life. I have been a patient for 5 years. I can't thank him enough for the support he has given me over the years. My quality of life is so much better now that I have a doctor who was able to finally give me a correct diagnosis. I have seen other psychiatrists in the past and was never able to develop the comfort or rapport I have with Dr. Islam.

Godd Doctor

Posted on January 21st, 2012

Dr Islam is a good doctor. At my first appointment he spent a lot of time asking me questions to access my diagnosis. All of the other Doctors I had seen missed the diagnosis. It is very common for a manic depressed type 2 to be diagnosised as depressed. He got me on the right medication and it has made a tremndous impact on my life - very positive.

Ready to switch

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Islam's and am ready to find a new doctor. He diagnosed me immediately and because I started to feel better I overlooked all the other issues. But the office staff is terrible. I can't ever get a live person on the phone and out of the last 4 phone calls I've made only 1 call was returned. They left a message letting me know what the next available appointment was but I couldn't get ahold of anyone for another month. And I am always early for my appointments yet always wait for about an hour past my scheduled appointment time. My husband has been encouraging me to switch for years and I think now may be the time to do it.

Unnecessary Suffering

Posted on June 21st, 2010

He is not a good listener. He seemed to care at first, but then became more greedy in prescribing heavier dosages that were not good for my health. I finally switched doctors and received real help.

good doctor - bad office

Posted on September 21st, 2009

Dr islam is a good, caring md, but his office/staff needs improvement. Every call goes directly into voice mail and are seldom returned promptly. Very hard to make an appointment and fees are paid up-front - makes me feel someone is money hungry!

Very Staisfied

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

Dr. Islam is right on

Posted on July 31st, 2008

Dr. Islam diagnosed me on my first visit. I had been seeing my pcp for several years and she treated me for depression. The combination of meds was not helping. My dr. suggested seeing a psychiatrist. After many calls and no return calls to other dr's I called Dr. Islams office. His office got me in right a way. He diagnosed me, got me started on new meds and things have been great. He is very compasionate and patient. He took the time to explain everything and what to expect from the new meds. I would recomend Dr. Islam to anyone needing psyichiatric care.

Posted on November 7th, 2017