A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Islam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Fairmount Behavioral Health System