Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islam
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Islam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Islam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Fairmount Behavioral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Nazrul Islam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed N. Islam practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Islam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Islam practices Psychiatry near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Moorestown Psychiatrists.