Dr. N Urs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. N Urs?

March 7th, 2013

Worst Doc ever been to

I first waited 3hrs, I had a broken finger and severe ankle sprain it was swelled up like a soft ball I was in alot of pain or all happened 2 days before. I finally get in the room, he walks in, glances at the finger xray for a half second says ok your fine, doesn't even touch my finger and doesn't even mention my ankle or look at it. I told him I can barely walk he goes you'll be fine again doesn't even look at it and same with my finger. He was in there with me about 1min. I was so mad and shocked. Ill never go there again, so unprofessional. I wasn't the only one complaining.

January 9th, 2010

GOOD BED MANNERS. KIND, COURTEOUS AND CAREFULLY THOROUGH EXAMINATION OF THE PATIENTS'S CONDITION AND APPROPRIATE ADVISE AND NEEDED TREATMENT AND COUNSELLING.

August 27th, 2014