A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ndaya Muleba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ndaya Muleba, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muleba graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Muleba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ndaya Muleba MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ndaya Muleba practice?
- Dr. Ndaya Muleba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ndaya Muleba practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.