Dr. Ndidi Feinberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 12th, 2016
If you want to learn more about ways to stay healthy while receiving excellent medical care, Dr Feinberg should be your choice!
When I moved to Concord, one thing I was concerned about was finding a good doctor. Well, Dr Feinberg has proven to be better than 'good'! The care she takes to educate as well as provide excellent medical care shoots her to the 'EXCELLENT' category in my book! I was able to accomplish 3 health goals with her in a year that I hadn't been able to accomplish in 3 years without her! Kudos to Dr Feinberg!

November 10th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor!
I just had my first visit with Dr. Feinberg and her bedside manner was very personable and understanding. She was very real in our conversation about my health and made it clear that she is willing to work with me to make the necessary improvements - not just for me - but for the people who love me. A wonderful physician! I highly recommend her!

October 21st, 2015
Fantastic Doctor!
I was new to the Charlotte area and asked around about doctors, the name Dr. Fienberg was mentioned on two separate occasions. I am so glad I decided to be one of her patients! I didn't feel rushed during my visit, she was very detailed and confident about the direction she wanted to take my health. When I left her office I knew I was in good hands.

August 10th, 2014
excellent physician with an excellent staff
Being in my sixties and having 4 children both my wife and I have dealt with plenty of Doctors in the past-we have had some great expierences and some not so good. However, I have been seeing Dr. Feinberg for the last couple of years-her knowledge and expertise is great-her promptness and overall concern with my health issues is truly refreshing-she along with her staff are very efficient and also make you feel very comfortable-I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional Doctor with a great team

October 3rd, 2012
She has disappeared
Dr. Feinburg has been our family physician for past 2-3 years. In past two months, there is no one in the office, the voice mail box is full, the answering service has been disconnected and when we have physically gone to office, it is dark. Now looking for new physician and cannot get medical records.Very strange

July 6th, 2012
Aditude stinks like her house.

January 8th, 2012
Convenience
The front staff at Dr. Feinbergs office was able to get me a same day appointment for my father who was sick. It was his first time seeing Dr. Feinberg and he was very pleased. Other offices I had called had a waiting period before they could get my father in because he was a new patient. We are very pleased with the choice we made. Will highly recommend Dr. Feinberg.

September 14th, 2010
terrible on prescription refills, a joke actually
need refill on sleep pill, still waiting going on 13 days now, will look for another dr and the receptionist does not speak or understand english...need i go on?

August 2nd, 2009
Stronly Recommend Dr. Feinberg
I would strongly recommend Dr. Feinberg. She is a warm caring doctor. She doesn't rush you through appointments. If you have a question, you always feel like you can ask her. She has a new lovely office in Marriottsville. If you live in Howard or Carroll County I would strongly recommend Dr Feinberg.