A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ndidiamaka Onwubalili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ndidiamaka Onwubalili is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onwubalili
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Onwubalili Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Onwubalili has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ndidiamaka Onwubalili MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ndidiamaka Onwubalili practice?
- Dr. Ndidiamaka Onwubalili has 1 office location.
Dr. Ndidiamaka Onwubalili practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.