A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ndidiamaka Obiesie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ndidiamaka Obiesie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ndidiamaka Obiesie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Obiesie graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Obiesie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ndidiamaka Uzoma Obiesie MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ndidiamaka U. Obiesie practice?
- Dr. Ndidiamaka Obiesie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ndidiamaka Obiesie practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors.