Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Badika has always taken the time to address any and all concerns no matter how small they may be. He has given me the guidance I needed to maintain a healthy self. I would highly recommend him with the advice of being 100% honest about everything.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great service

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Batika is a very thorough doctor with excellent bedside manner. He addressed my concerns with efficiency and care. The staff was very friendly and the office is very nice. I would recommend Dr. Batika without hesitation.

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My daughters and I started seeing Dr Badika several years ago,he provided excellent service to us.My wife started seeing him a few months ago,she has anxiety attacks and he treated her like he has the rest of my family with excellent service.

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love going to Freedom medical. The Dr always listens and assists the best way possible. I have been going there for 2 years now and, will continue ??

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Badika will listen thoroughly to your issues and help you find a proper means to treat them.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a new patient here at Freedom Medical Clinic, and Dr. Badika seems to be a good doctor for me. He asked me questions and showed concerns, meaning that he cared. I think I will like my new Primary doctor.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor and his staff they are all very nice and pleasant

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice service.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

They really helped me with everything.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Badika is awsome!! But my only problem is the long wait to see him once signd in and called back with and apointment. Other than that everything is great!!

Apr 18th, 2011

The staff moral reflect the doctors attitude. This doctor does not explain things well and seems to get frustrated or does not understand questions. The doctor refers you to his personal friends who carry the same attitude and horrible bed side manor and he all but refuses to give you a refferal to a different doctor. The office equipment is out of date or cheep. It is like being in the Dollar General of doctors offices. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone that has any ongoing issues and need attentive care.