Learn more about Dr. Ndubuisi Edeoga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ndubuisi Edeoga is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edeoga
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Edeoga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Edeoga graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Edeoga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ndubuisi Christopher Edeoga MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ndubuisi C. Edeoga practice?
- Dr. Ndubuisi Edeoga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ndubuisi Edeoga practices Infectious Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Infectious Disease Doctors.