A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ndubuisi Edeoga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Edeoga graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Edeoga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ndubuisi Christopher Edeoga MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ndubuisi C. Edeoga practice?
- Dr. Ndubuisi Edeoga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ndubuisi Edeoga practices Infectious Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Infectious Disease Doctors.