A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ndubuisi Ndukwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ndubuisi Ndukwe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndukwe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ndubuisi Ndukwe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ndubuisi Ndukwe practice?
- Dr. Ndubuisi Ndukwe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ndubuisi Ndukwe practices Family Medicine near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Moultrie, GA.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.