Dr. Ndudi Oparaeche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ndudi Oparaeche?

He is the man!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Dr. O., Has been caring for me for many years. Never rushing you he listens and trusts your input. If you think you need adjustments in treatment he gives you valued inside He is the bomb!

A medical provider who cares

Posted on August 6th, 2015

My husband has been seeing Dr O for over a year now. We switch from a provider that was just going through the motions. Dr. O and Laura are the best - they take time to advise you of everything you need to know and what to expect. I wish all my doctors were like him. We will never leave this practice.

Finally have answers

Posted on June 16th, 2015

My husband was misdiagnosed by two doctors prior to seeing this doctor. In one visit Dr. Opareachee made a diagnosis which a blood test confirmed. He does a very thorough physical assessment which is rare these days. The office staff is also fantastic.

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Amazing!!!

Amazing doctor !!!

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I relocated to the Denver area from Chicago and needed to find all new doctors and was amazed at the headache this would create finding a competent doctor/specialist that really cares about their work and those they serve . I was refered to Dr. Oparaeche (Rheumatologist) by my new primary care physician after going to one of my choice , which by the way turned out to be a totally incompetent doctor . At any rate this doctor actually read page for page my " new patient intake forms " as well as my past doctor's notes before doing or asking anything . I was amazed because I see several specialists and have found the new patient paperwork is a waste of time because rarely are they ever read . I guess it is easier forthe lazy doctor's to just ignore it and simply ask what can I do for you . READ THE PAPERWORK YOU HAD ME FILL OUT AND YOU WILL SEE WHY I AM HERE !!! This doctor spent an hour and a half with me ! He explained to me clearly and was very thorough in his explaination and his thoughts and further explained why he has drawn that conclusion . I was told he has a reputation for being a doctor who actually takes a vested interest in his patient's and boy that was exactly how he made me feel . I have many medical issues and as I said see and have seen many doctor's in my time . I am always pleasantly suprised when I have the pleasure of meeting and finding doctor's like this one to be part of my medical team . So yes , I HIGHLY recommend this doctor !

Most Compassionate Dr. EVER!!

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Dr. Oparaeche should give seminars to other medical specialists on how to treat patients with compassion and empathy. He is a doctor that will spend time with you, listen, and make you feel like a human being, not a number. I would recommend him to anyone with pain!!

Dr. O

Posted on February 25th, 2010

I have and would recommend Dr. O to anyone suffering from chronic pain.

Posted on April 24th, 2017