Internists, Rheumatologist
10099 Ridgegate Pkwy
Ste 365
Lone Tree, CO 80124
303-797-1150
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Amazing!!!

|  Amazing doctor !!!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

I relocated to the Denver area from Chicago and needed to find all new doctors and was amazed at the headache this would create finding a competent doctor/specialist that really cares about their work and those they serve . I was refered to Dr. Oparaeche (Rheumatologist) by my new primary care physician after going to one of my choice , which by the way turned out to be a totally incompetent doctor . At any rate this doctor actually read page for page my " new patient intake forms " as well as my past doctor's notes before doing or asking anything . I was amazed because I see several specialists and have found the new patient paperwork is a waste of time because rarely are they ever read . I guess it is easier forthe lazy doctor's to just ignore it and simply ask what can I do for you . READ THE PAPERWORK YOU HAD ME FILL OUT AND YOU WILL SEE WHY I AM HERE !!! This doctor spent an hour and a half with me ! He explained to me clearly and was very thorough in his explaination and his thoughts and further explained why he has drawn that conclusion . I was told he has a reputation for being a doctor who actually takes a vested interest in his patient's and boy that was exactly how he made me feel . I have many medical issues and as I said see and have seen many doctor's in my time . I am always pleasantly suprised when I have the pleasure of meeting and finding doctor's like this one to be part of my medical team . So yes , I HIGHLY recommend this doctor !

|  Most Compassionate Dr. EVER!!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

Dr. Oparaeche should give seminars to other medical specialists on how to treat patients with compassion and empathy. He is a doctor that will spend time with you, listen, and make you feel like a human being, not a number. I would recommend him to anyone with pain!!

|  Dr. O  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2010

I have and would recommend Dr. O to anyone suffering from chronic pain.