Dr. Ndudi Oparaeche MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Lone Tree, CO

August 6th, 2015
A medical provider who cares
My husband has been seeing Dr O for over a year now. We switch from a provider that was just going through the motions. Dr. O and Laura are the best - they take time to advise you of everything you need to know and what to expect. I wish all my doctors were like him. We will never leave this practice.

June 15th, 2015
Finally have answers
My husband was misdiagnosed by two doctors prior to seeing this doctor. In one visit Dr. Opareachee made a diagnosis which a blood test confirmed. He does a very thorough physical assessment which is rare these days. The office staff is also fantastic.

August 27th, 2012
Amazing!!!

February 7th, 2012
Amazing doctor !!!
I relocated to the Denver area from Chicago and needed to find all new doctors and was amazed at the headache this would create finding a competent doctor/specialist that really cares about their work and those they serve . I was refered to Dr. Oparaeche (Rheumatologist) by my new primary care physician after going to one of my choice , which by the way turned out to be a totally incompetent doctor . At any rate this doctor actually read page for page my " new patient intake forms " as well as my past doctor's notes before doing or asking anything . I was amazed because I see several specialists and have found the new patient paperwork is a waste of time because rarely are they ever read . I guess it is easier forthe lazy doctor's to just ignore it and simply ask what can I do for you . READ THE PAPERWORK YOU HAD ME FILL OUT AND YOU WILL SEE WHY I AM HERE !!! This doctor spent an hour and a half with me ! He explained to me clearly and was very thorough in his explaination and his thoughts and further explained why he has drawn that conclusion . I was told he has a reputation for being a doctor who actually takes a vested interest in his patient's and boy that was exactly how he made me feel . I have many medical issues and as I said see and have seen many doctor's in my time . I am always pleasantly suprised when I have the pleasure of meeting and finding doctor's like this one to be part of my medical team . So yes , I HIGHLY recommend this doctor !

September 21st, 2011
Most Compassionate Dr. EVER!!
Dr. Oparaeche should give seminars to other medical specialists on how to treat patients with compassion and empathy. He is a doctor that will spend time with you, listen, and make you feel like a human being, not a number. I would recommend him to anyone with pain!!

February 25th, 2010
Dr. O
I have and would recommend Dr. O to anyone suffering from chronic pain.