Pediatrician, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Jan 7th, 2014

I agree, that review was inaccurate. Dr. Alpiner, is the best doctor you'll find. The wait is hardly long and even if it is his staff will come to the waiting room to speak with you and when he does come in to see you, he apologizes profusely for the long wait. He is a intelligent, kind, gentle and caring man and doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Sanji on Dec 8th, 2013

This doctor is thoughtful, caring and thorough. Would recommend him to others.

|  Great Doc - Untrue prior negative post by patient  |  show details
by Carol T. on Sep 7th, 2013

This is a great doctor. Friendly, smart, figured out what was going on with my son when no other doctors could figure it out. I don't usually go on sites to rate doctors, but went onto another site to get address, saw an untrue posting and now on this site see the same person posting untrue information. The prior negative post by patient was untrue! I was in waiting room when the patient's insurance company would not authorize her to see Dr. Alpiner after initially ins. company said he could. Was insurance company fault, not Dr. A's! This person has displaced anger. And the staff couldn't have been nicer. Too bad she posted untrue information, gives bad impression of absolutely great doctor. Would recommend him for kids and adults.

|  Outdated Insurance Information  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

I arrived at the appointment early as requested and then waited for half an hour in a noisy waiting room (which was no fun with a head injury). After forty minutes, I was informed that due to the office not having updated its tax information, the doctor would not be able to see me. While I appreciated the staff member speaking to the insurance company on my behalf to try (albeit unsuccessfully) to find another provider, I was also surprised that the office had no suggestions and just sent me on my way. I was encouraged to grab a glass of wine (an obvious no-no for a concussion patient) and browse local providers online -- which was how I had found Dr. Alpiner in the first place. I was very disappointed that after confirming the appointment coverage twice (once with the office and once online with my insurance company), that I wasn't seen. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience.

|  This guy is a joke!!!This d  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

His predecessor Jane Perrin was more caring than him. THis guy is a straight up jerk asked him about a dislocated hip I have and his response was "What do you want me to do about it?" I have since moved to Tn and have since found a Dr to fix my Hip problem.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by S. on Jun 30th, 2012 on doctor.com

Excellent experience with this doctor.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  Super Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

This doctor actually listented to me and figured out what was going on. He is a very good man and I am glad I used this doctor. My friend recommended him to me and I would highly recommend him as well.

Jun 18th, 2012

The best MD I've ever had, he's great with both adults and kids. He's a great doctor, he always knows what's best for his patients.

Jan 22nd, 2011

Friendly, smart, good doctor.

|  Amazing person!  |  show details
by Evelyn K. on Jul 27th, 2010

My overall review of this doctor was that he really cared for me and my children. He was kind and friendly and he really went all out when helping.

by Julie M. on Mar 24th, 2010

Love this doctor! He is nice, funny, smart. Dr. Alpiner is the doctor you actually want to go see.

Nov 8th, 2009

This is one of the best doctors around. He diagnosed my son and got him the best help. Highly recommended!

|  best doc  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2009

Great doctor. Friendly, smart.

|  great doc!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2008

Excellent experience.

|  Smartest doc I have ever seen  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2008

Very knowledgeable and accurate. This is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients and knows what he is doing.