A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Ammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Ammar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Ammar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ammar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Brotman Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal M Ammar MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Neal M. Ammar practice?
- Dr. Neal Ammar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Neal Ammar practices Dermatology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Redondo Beach Dermatologists.