A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Barney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Barney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Barney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barney graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Paul Barney MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neal P. Barney practice?
- Dr. Neal Barney has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Barney practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.