A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Barney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Barney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barney
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Barney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barney graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Paul Barney MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neal P. Barney practice?
- Dr. Neal Barney has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Barney practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.