A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Barshes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Barshes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Liver Failure
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Barshes graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barshes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Ryan Barshes MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal R. Barshes practice?
- Dr. Neal Barshes has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Barshes practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.