A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Beightol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Beightol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beightol graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beightol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Lawrence Beightol MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal L. Beightol practice?
- Dr. Neal Beightol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neal Beightol practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Family Physicians.