A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Bellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Bellin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellin graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bellin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Howard Bellin DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Bellin practice?
- Dr. Neal Bellin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neal Bellin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Rockville Centre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.