A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Blank is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Blank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Stuart Blank DO, MD, and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Blank practice?
- Dr. Neal Blank has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Neal Blank practices Family Medicine near , .