A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blatt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Blatt, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Blatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Benjamin Blatt MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Neal B. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Neal Blatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Blatt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.