A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Blauzvern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Blauzvern, Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Blauzvern, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blauzvern graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Blauzvern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal H Blauzvern DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Blauzvern practice?
- Dr. Neal Blauzvern has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Blauzvern practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Anesthesiologists and Austin Pain Management Doctors.