A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Breit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Breit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Breit, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Breit graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Gary Breit MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Neal G. Breit practice?
- Dr. Neal Breit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Breit practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Westwood Internists and Westwood Endocrinologists.