A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Chen, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal C Chen MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Neal Chen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neal Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.