Learn more about Dr. Neal Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Chen, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Chen MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal Chen practice?
- Dr. Neal Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Physiatrists, and Philadelphia Family Physicians.