A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Clemenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Clemenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 57 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemenson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clemenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal David Clemenson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal D. Clemenson practice?
- Dr. Neal Clemenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Clemenson practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.