A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Clemenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemenson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Clemenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Clemenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 57 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemenson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clemenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Clemenson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal Clemenson practice?
- Dr. Neal Clemenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Clemenson practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.