A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Clemenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Clemenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemenson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clemenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clemenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal D. Clemenson practice?
Dr. Neal Clemenson practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.