A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Cohen, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Harris Cohen MD, MPH, and MS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Neal Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Cohen practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.