A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutler
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cutler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Cutler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Cutler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Richard Cutler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neal R. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Neal Cutler has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Cutler practices Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists.