A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Dunkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Dunkelman, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Dunkelman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunkelman graduated from Suny-Downstate College Of Medicine; Brooklyn, NY.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal R Dunkelman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neal R. Dunkelman practice?
- Dr. Neal Dunkelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Dunkelman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Psychiatry near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Physiatrists and Middletown Psychiatrists.