A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Dunkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Dunkelman, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunkelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunkelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Dunkelman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunkelman graduated from Suny-Downstate College Of Medicine; Brooklyn, NY.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal R Dunkelman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neal R. Dunkelman practice?
- Dr. Neal Dunkelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Dunkelman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Psychiatry near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Physiatrists and Middletown Psychiatrists.