A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Dunkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Dunkelman, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Dunkelman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunkelman graduated from Suny-Downstate College Of Medicine; Brooklyn, NY.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunkelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan