A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Elattrache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Elattrache is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elattrache
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Elattrache Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Elattrache, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Elattrache graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elattrache has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Selim Elattrache MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Elattrache practice?
- Dr. Neal Elattrache has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neal Elattrache practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.