Learn more about Dr. Neal Elattrache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Elattrache is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elattrache
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elattrache Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Elattrache, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Elattrache graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elattrache has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Selim Elattrache MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Elattrache practice?
- Dr. Neal Elattrache has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Elattrache practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.