Overall Review

3.9

November 1st, 2016
I put a lot of time and research into finding a doctor and I was extremely happy with my choice of Dr. Feit. He is a great doctor and I'm extremely saddened that he left Murray Hill Medical in NYC. I strongly urge people in and around Valley Stream to seek him out.

May 9th, 2016
Dr. Feit is an excellent doctor. I never feel rushed when he is examining and interviewing me. He is very thorough. The staff however is another story. The medical staff is fine (nurses, phlebotomists, etc.). The desk staff is horrendous. Making appointments, and generally getting through to the office is a chore.

September 20th, 2015
Horrible Dr.
The worse Dr. I have ever been to. I had pneumonia, was coughing uncontrollably, he sent me to 3 different specialists that had nothing to do with this. Then finally sent me to a pulmonary Dr. I could have died!

March 17th, 2015
Dr Feit is extremely patient,addresses all issues concerned & highly recommend him.

January 10th, 2014
grateful patient
I was really lucky to get a recommendation for Dr. Feit. He is the epitome of thorough. He made sure I understood everything he said & answered all my questions. When I called him to ask about a specialist he recommended, he made sure to call me back & answered my questions fully & honestly.

September 5th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Feit took his time with me, listened, and then thoroughly followed up to make sure that I got everything I needed. He's a great doctor!

June 29th, 2011
Dr. Feit was a very caring doctor. This was my first time seeing him but I would definetly go back. He took his time with me, answering all my question.

August 22nd, 2010
Incredibly rude DR
Incredibly bad bedside manner. He runs through his computerized checklist like a robot. I could do this without him. He pays no attention to patients, he just checks boxes on his computer screen and kicks patients out. I thought he was sick my first visit and gave him the benefit of the doubt and returned for another visit. it was even worse the 2nd time. Never again.

April 26th, 2010
Worst Medical Practice on the Planet
-Doctor Feit seems pleasant enough upon your visit, but soon seemed sidetracked, perhaps bored for the day and switched off. I had to prompt him with possible suggestions for why my head may ache, what I should possibly take. etc-I have not returned to this Doctor since, and have successfully self-diagnosed instead for 2 years.-The last time I went he was also coughing and sneezing and probably spreading more germs than I walked in with.-I am sure he is a decent enough Doc when he has the time, patience and focus.-The Staff are what let down this rating, for 4 years they have been unable to get my name into the database to register for an apt. They have never executed a bill properly and never reply on the phone when you end up having to call in for an apt as they cant set you up in the system.-I only rated follow up poorly for the reason that it would need to engage the pathetic staff at the offices.