A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Fisher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Leon Fisher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Neal L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Neal Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Fisher practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.