A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Flomenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Flomenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Flomenberg, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flomenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flomenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flomenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal Flomenberg practice?
Dr. Neal Flomenberg practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.